Friday, April 29, 2011

Daily Image 4/29/11

1. What do you see? Decsribe what is happening.
I see what seems to be an under water cave or tunnel.

2. What Colors, Shapes, and Lines?
I see blue, brown, black, gray, and white.
I see triangles and circles.
I see many curved lines and a few straight, jagged lines.

3. Write down 5 expressive words that relate to the image.
Imaginative, Cool, Calm, Bright, Definition.

4. What mood does this give you? Explain why?
This image giver me a mood of calmnees and serenity. I say this because of the bright but calming colors of browns and blues.

5. Interpret the photograph. What does the photo mean?
I think this photo means composure and peacefulness.

6. Write 1 sentence explaing how the photo uses a Rule of Composition.
This photo has a large Depth of Field. I say ths because a large area of the photo is in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment