Monday, April 25, 2011

Daily Image 4/25/11

1. What do you see? Decbrobe what is happening.
I see an old, abandoned building filled with junk like carboard boxed and old newspapers.

2. What Colors, Shapes, and Lines?
I see black, white, and gray.
I see rectangles, squares, cones, cylinders, anf triangles.
I see many straight vertical, horizontal, and diagonal lines; I also see a few curved lines.

3. Write down 5 expressive words that relate to the image.
Junk, Piled, Old, Abandoned, Worn.

4. What mood does this image give you? Explain why.
This image gives me a mood of desolation and abandonment. I say this because the building looks like no one has stepped foot in it for years. The buliding looks old and rusty and there is junk piled al over the floor so much that you can't even see the ground anymore.

5. Interpret the photograph. What does the photo mean?
I think this photo represent abandonment and lonliess. The building looks so old and empty.

6. Explain how the photo uses a Rule of Composition.
I think thia image has a large Depth of Field. I say this because a large area of the photo is in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment