Thursday, May 5, 2011

Daily Image 4/5/2011



1. What do you see? Describe what is happening.
I see a three factories and there is junk in the foreground, a tree in the very front, and a pinkish- purple sunset in the backgound.

2. What Colors, Shapes, and Lines?
I see pink, purple, blue, white, black, red, green, and gray.
I see a semi-circle, rectangles, triangles, circles, and squares.
I see many straight, jagged horizontal, diagonal, and vertical lines. I also see a few curved lines.

3. Write down 5 expressive words that relate to the image.
Junk, Clutter, Beauty, Serene, Cool.

4. What mood does this give you? Explain why?
This photo makes me feel somwhat serene because even thought the photo has a lot of junk and clutter going on, in the background, I see the sunset and it eliminates the rest o fthe junk because of it's cool but bright colors.

5. Interpret the photograph. What does the photo mean?
I think this photo means that even in the midst os hustle and bustle, there will always be some beauty and serenity.

6. Write one sentence explaining how the photo uses a Rule of Composition.
This photo uses Rule of Thirds becaise he tree in the front of the picture is in money spots and the building sort of make a horizon line.

No comments:

Post a Comment