Monday, May 9, 2011

Daily Image 5/9/2011



1. What do you see? Describe what is happeining?
I see a park and there is a pond and there are also many brightly colored trees and grass with a bridge going across the pond.

2. What Colors, Shapes, and Lines?
I see red, green, pink, yellow, orange, light blue, blsck, brown, and white.
I see many triangles, squares, and circles.
I see many straight and curved vertical, diagonal, and horizontal lines.

3. Write down 5 expressive words that relate to the image.
Bright, Sharp, Vivid, Colorful, Strong.

4. What mood does this give you? Explain why.
This image gives me a happy, cheerful mood because of the bright, energetic colors.

5. Interpret the photograph. What does the photo mean?
I think this photo shows that even though the world may seem drab and dark, there are always places that are beautiful and are cheerful.

6. Write 1 sentence exlplaining how the photo uses a Rule of Composition.
This photo uses Actual and Implied Lines. The bushes make implied curved lines, and the branches from the trees make actual lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment