Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Daily Image 5/11/2011

1. What do you see? Describe what is happening.
I see a man hiking across a snow coverd mountain following a set of foot tracks.

2. What Colors, Shapes, and Lines?
I see white, blue, gray, and black.
I see triangles and circles.
I see many straight diagonal and horizontal; I also see a few curved lines.

3. Write down 5 expressive words that relate to the image.
Determined, Curious, Asymetry, Analytical, Searching.

4. What mood does this give you? Explian why.
This image gives me a mood of curiosity. I say this because the man in the picture is hiking the mountain side looking down and following foot tracks.

5. Interpret the photograph. What does the photo mean?
In the photo, I think the man is following the tracks beause he is trying to figure who made them and where the cam from or where they lead to.

6. Write 1 sentence explaining how the photo uses a Rule of Composition.
This photo uses Actual and Implied Lines because the outline os the mountans make curved ans straight diagonal lines. Also the clouds in the background make implied horizontal lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment