Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Daily Image 5/17/2011



1. What do you see? Describe what is happening.
I see a Boodist temple where the men are praying and they are all uniform.

2. What Colors, Shapes, and Lines?
I see orange, pink, gray, white, brown, and black.
I see squares, rectangles, and triangles.
I see many curved lines and straight diagonal lines.

3. Write down 5 expressive words that relate to the image.
Uniform, Consistent, In sync, Together, Equal.

4. What mood does this give you? Explain why.
This image gives me a mood of discpline. I say this because all of the men in orange are uniform and are together. I don't see any of them out of line. They are all doing the same thing at the same time.

5. Interpret the photograph. What does the photo mean?
I think the photo shows discpline and order because all of he men are discplined and trained to do what they are supposed to do. None of them are out of sync.

6. Write 1 sentence explaining how the photo uses a Rule of Composition.
This image uses Actual and Implied Lines. The ground that the men are on makes actual diagonal lines that makes squares and the men in orange make parallell curved lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment