Thursday, May 19, 2011

Daily Image 5/19/2011

1. What do you see? Describe what is happening.
I see two men in a field with a huge pie of bull skulls. One of them id standing on top of the pile while the other one is standing next to the pile with his foot up on one of the skulls.

2. What Colors, Shapes, and Lines.
I see black, browns, and tans. The picture is in sepia.
I see squares, circles, triangles, and rectangles.
I see many curved lines, and I see straight horizontal, vertical, and diagonal lines.

3. Write down 5 expressive words that relate to the image.
Quaint, Bizarre, Unusual, Odd, Strange.

4. What mood does this give you? Explain why.
This image gives me a mood of queerness. I say this because it is not everyday that you see people standing on such an unusually large pile of what I think is bull skulls. It makes your skin crawl somewhat.

5. Interpret the photograph. What does the photo mean?
I think the photojust shows how strange people can be. Maybe the men in the photo have a good reason for having so many skulls, but as far as I can see it very weird.

6. Write one sentence explaining how the photo uses a Rule of Composition.
I think this photo uses simplicity. I say this because the shy makes the background clear and uncomlicated, then you just see the big pile and two men.

No comments:

Post a Comment